Monday, September 23, 2013

6

Gusto ko lamang sa buhay ay yakapin mo ako.

Don't be surprised when one day,
the adventures stop coming.
It's been a while since I've been alone with the cicadas;
And it's been a while since I've smoked.
Sure, yeah, yeah the world will keep on turning,
But this revolution seems a little more purposeless than the last.

It hurt when I found out
That I might be caring over nothing,
Because my immediate reaction to unbalances
Is to even them out.
So now I'm trying to care as less as you.
But it hurts to care less;
It hurts like I'm slowly sawing off a damn limb.
It's hurting to cut you off because
Frankly, you're already impossibly,
And embarrassingly
a part of me.

In the way that I let you get away with everything,
I let you get away with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment